bottled Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette with Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
large red pepper
mixed salad greens
can sliced black olives
hot cherry peppers
- Heat outdoor grill or a two-burner stovetop grill pan.
- Make a spice rub by mi first five ingredients in a small bowl.
- Make steak: Press remaining spice rub on both sides of steak. Coat both sides of steak and red pepper with nonstick spray.
- Grill pepper 7 minutes. Add steak to grill; cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side for rare. Remove steak and pepper to a cutting board. Cut pepper in strips; let steak rest about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add salad greens and remaining ingredients to bowl with dressing. Thinly slice steak across the grain. Add to salad, along with any steak juices, if desired.
- Pour dressing into a clear measuring cup; add water to equal 1⁄2 cup. Pour into a large serving bowl; whisk in 1 tsp Spice Rub until blended. Toss to mix and coat.