Each weekday at 10 a.m. ET, WomansDay.com editors will announce a question of the day. E-mail us your best, funniest, most creative response to [email protected], subject line: Win It! June 26, by no later than today at 2 p.m. ET, and you could win the great prize listed below. Please make sure to include your name, age, telephone number, e-mail address and postal address. We will announce the winning entry at 4:30 p.m. ET each day and alert the winning contestant. Good luck!
Remember when Diddy made such a big deal out of running the New York Marathon? We appreciated his enthusiasm and think more stars should make sporting events their "own". Johnny Depp's Dog Racing perhaps? Give us a celeb and a name for their event…
Today's Prize: A nylon coin purse wallet from Bisadora, estimated total value: $20
And remember: Come back at 4:30 tonight to see the winning response!
Official rules after the jump.
Sport, June 26, 2007 Official Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Enter online after 10:30 a.m. ET, June 26, 2007. E-mail your entry with your name, age, telephone number, e-mail address and postal address (so you can receive a package in case you are the winner) to [email protected], with subject line: Sport Sweepstakes. Entries must be received by 2 p.m. ET on June 26, 2007. One entry per person or email address.
2. This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C., 18 years of age and older, except the employees of the Sponsors, Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S., Inc. and Bisadora and members of their immediate families.
3. All eligible entries received will be judged by a panel of qualified judges, consisting of the staff of WomansDay.com, and will equally weigh criteria of originality, creativity, humor and writing style. Judging will be completed, and potential winner(s) will be selected, on or about June 26, 2007 at 4:30 p.m. ET. In the event of a tie, such tied entries will be re-judged by an additional, qualified "tie-breaking" judge based on the above criteria. Sponsor reserves the right not to award all prizes in the event it receives an insufficient number of eligible entries that meet the minimum judging criteria set forth above as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Judges' decisions in connection with all matters concerning the Contest shall be final and binding. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. The winner will receive a nylon coin purse wallet from Bisadora. Approximate retail value ("ARV"): $20. If winner forfeits prize, no prize will be awarded.
5. Your entry must be your own original work, and may not have been published previously, entered in any other contest or have won any other award.
6. Submission of an entry grants Sponsors the exclusive right to edit, illustrate, abridge, modify and publish the entry for any and all purposes in any media whether currently in existence or hereafter invented (including but not limited to print and digital media) without further compensation to the entrant or winner.
7. By entering, participants warrant that their entries are original and that Contest Entities' use of any material submitted will not violate any rights of any other person or entity, including, without limitation, any copyrights. Participants further agree to indemnify and hold Contest Entities harmless from any claims arising from Contest Entities' use of entrants' or winner's submissions.
8. No transfers, substitutions in prizes or cash will be allowed except by Sponsor, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
9. The winner must comply with all instructions in the prize notification e-mail and may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and a publicity liability release. A failure to comply with the prize notification instructions may result in forfeiture of the prize. By entering and/or by accepting a prize, you agree to be bound by these rules and to release Sponsors from any and all liability arising out of your participation in this Sweepstakes with respect to the awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of any prize.
10. Liability for any applicable taxes will be the sole responsibility of the winner. Any required tax reporting forms will be furnished to the Internal Revenue Service. All expenses not specifically provided for by Sponsors in these rules are the sole responsibility of the winner.
11. Entries that are lost, late, illegible or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible. Sponsors reserve the right to modify or terminate this Sweepstakes or disqualify any entry in the event of technical impairment by computer virus or otherwise. In the event of early termination, Sponsors will select a winner from all eligible entries received at time of termination. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered. This Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state and local laws with venue in New York County in the State of New York. By entering, you give your express permission to be ed by Sponsors by e-mail and/or mail.
12. For winner's list, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope after June 26, 2007, 4:30 p.m. ET to: Sport Sweepstakes, June 26, 2007, Landcruisers Web Editorial Dept., 1633 Broadway, New York, NY 10019. Residents of VT may omit postage.