2. For rickrack pillow, mark line ¾" from edges of front; center and pin rickrack trim on marked line. Stitch through center of trim.
3. For all pillows, turn under ½", then 1", on one 17-in. or 15-in.-edge of each back section; press. Pin and stitch close to folded edge to hem backs.
4. To make pillow back, place back pieces right side up/overlap hemmed edges to form 17" square (floral pillows) or 15 x 21-in. rectangle (plaid pillow). Baste overlapped edges together at sides.
5. . Pin and stitch hook sections to underside of hem of upper back section, placing one at center and others 1" from basted edges. Pin and stitch loop sections to lower back section, under hook sections.
6. Pin front to back, with right sides facing and raw edges even. Stitch all edges in ½" seams. Trim seams and corner; turn right side out. Press.
7. For flanged pillows mark line 2" from outer edges of pillow. Pin and stitch along marked line to form flange.
8. Insert pillow forms through openings in back.