- Crepe paper in various colors ($20 for 10-pack, .com)
- Scissors ($3, .com)
- Floral wire ($5, .com)
- Hot glue gun ($12, .com)
1. Cut a 6" x 2" strip from crepe paper and fold in half lengthwise. Use scissors to fringe the folded edge.
2. Use pliers to curl the end of a green floral wire into a small loop. Then, wrap the fringed strip around it, securing with hot-glue as you work, to form the flower's pistil.
3. Cut 20 petals (about 1 1/2" x 1") from crepe paper. Use your fingers to spread each slightly in middle to create a cupped shape.
4. Work in a spiral motion to attach the petals one at a time by applying a dab of hot-glue to the base, then press onto the pistil or the petals glued before it.