These unique crafts and free templates, featured in our April 2018 issue, make egg decorating easy.
: Transform an Easter egg into a cute chick with this easy guide for wings, comb, and feet.
: Make ears and a horn for your majestic creation with this template.
: Crafts ears for your bunny-inspired Easter egg with this template.
: Use this guide to cut a chick or bunny from foil.
Hatching Egg Tutorial
- Lightly sand and paint a large plastic egg.
- Use pliers to bend one end of 3” piece of aluminum wire into a chicken foot.
- Bend 1⁄4” of the wire at the opposite end into a right angle.
- Repeat to make a second leg.
- Poke two small holes in plastic egg with a utility knife, apply hot glue to the center of both holes and quickly insert the bent end of each leg; let dry.