These graham cracker tarts are the ultimate tangy treat. You can also save time by serving this no-bake dessert in pretty teacups.
unsalted butter, melted
Sliced strawberries, raspberries, halved cherries, sliced mango, and edible flowers, for serving
Chocolate butterflies, for serving
- In a food processor, pulse graham crackers into fine crumbs. Add butter and pulse to combine. Divide mixture among six 4-inch tart pans with removable bottoms; press evenly on bottoms and up sides. Refrigerate until firm, at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare lemon filling: In a medium saucepan, combine cream and sugar and cook over low heat, stirring, until sugar has dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer 1 minute. Remove from heat and add lemon zest and juice. Let cool 20 minutes, then divide among crust-lined tart shells and refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Make chocolate butterflies (optional): Fold a piece of parchment paper in half, then open. Using a resealable plastic bag filled with melted chocolate, outline butterfly wings on each side of the fold, then prop up between two plates so that each wing is slightly elevated and the paper isn't completely flat; let set. If desired, once set, fill in with melted chocolate.
- Serve with sliced strawberries, raspberries, halved cherries, sliced mango (arranged in overlapping concentric circles), edible flowers, and chocolate butterflies
PER SERVING 600 CALORIES, 46 G FAT (27.5 G SATURATED), 5 G PROTEIN, 175 MG SODIUM, 45 G CARB, 1 G FIBER
Tools you'll need: 4-inch tart pans ($10 for six, )